Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This submission site is deprecated. Please use https://new.precisionconference.com/submissions/icwsm19b to submit any new or revised manuscript.
- I understand that once I hit the confirm button for a submission, I won't be able to upload a new version. This site is not like EasyChair!
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal or conference for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in pdf file format.
- The manuscript uses the AAAI two-column template (http://www.aaai.org/Publications/Templates/AuthorKit19.zip).
- The manuscript is no longer than 10 pages for a new submission, or 12 pages for a revision, including all references and any appendix.
- The manuscript does not list the author names or affiliation and any self-citations are referenced in the third person ("their work").
- If this is a resubmission, I have a "response to reviewers" document that I will upload in addition to the main submission file.
- I understand that if I submit my paper after the current deadline (Sep 15, 2018, 23:59 Anywhere on Earth) that it will not be reviewed in the current cycle. By default, it will remain in the system for consideration in the next cycle (Jan 15, 2019).
- I *really* understand that once I hit the confirm button for a submission, I won't be able to upload a new version. This site is not like EasyChair!
The names and email addresses entered in this reviewing site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of ICWSM reviewing and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.